Monday, February 1, 2010

Blustery days with a Stunning Couple




Matt and Reem what an amazing couple you are!  They fell in love on a ski trip and so it is only fitting that their engagement session should bring back memories of that precious day when they knew that they could not live without each other. We waited and waited for the right weekend for their 5 hour drive north to find snow.  Mother Nature also decided to throw some more power to the deep freeze, record low temperatures, single digits with wind chill!  Thank you for being such troopers to brave the elements and look so great doing it!  I am so excited about these images.  I knew you would be just as anxious to see them so here is your sneak-peak at our session last weekend!  Enjoy!!
























3 comments:

  1. The pictures are all so beautiful! You are wonderful to work with!! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Matt's favorite is the one with Sadie. We are so glad you were able to capture her sitting still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You both look great :) My favorite is the third from the bottom. All of the poses are very cute and creative. Now I'm excited for the actual wedding pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!! They are so cute and they capture your personalities perfectly! Reem and Matt, you both look great! I love the first through third photos the best...but they all came out WoNdErFuL!! It was hard to choose my favorite one! I'm so happy you like them Reem:)

    ReplyDelete