Wednesday, September 28, 2011

scott & katie say... I DO!

These two just couldn't stop smiling!  Katie & Scott I am so happy for you both!

My passion is to photograph all the wonderful things that are included in a wedding....the brides, their grooms, all the people they love, the amazing details, the smiles, tears and sweetness and everything in-between!  Now the hardest part of my job is to condense these beautiful weddings down to a few images to put on my blog...I just had such a hard time condensing this one!

This is sweetness!


Getting the dress on.........what fun!

Katie, this one is just for you!

S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!

more sweetness.... a note and socks to scott from katie

Introducing Scott...the perfect man for Katie!




















Big Time Green Bay Packer Fans!







Great Toast Megan!

Go Green Bay!





      

1 comment:

  1. Theresa!!!
    Scott and I cannot thank you enough for making our amazing day even more amazing by giving us great photos that captured the perfect moments. We cannot wait to see the rest!!

    Love,
    Katie and Scott

    ReplyDelete