Friday, April 12, 2013

In the Glamour Studio with Ashley




Refreshing my soul….


Yes, I am a WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER but slowing down the pace for a creative day in my studio is delightful!  A time to refresh my soul….My stylist, KATHLEEN & I are smitten with everything feminine: delicate touches of lace and sheer rich fabrics in soft warm palettes of cream, white, light grey with hints of blue to accent our models eyes.   These fabrics reveal the form ever so slightly to give us an amazingly refreshing, graceful look. 

 




















Every girl loves this coat!  The color of it is reminiscent of the overcast sky I see outside my window today but on the inside it surprises us with a light blue and creamy white silk lining.  Just like the promise of a silver lining on a grey day!  


























MANY THANKS to my creative team of ARTISTS:  KATHLEEN NALLI is my impressive stylist who works hand and hand with me to bring these styles together and create these images.  She is also my sister, closest friend….except for my husband…and graciously assists me at each wedding to carefully attend to our bride’s hair, veil, wedding gown & all her pretty accessories.  KIARA NALLI, is her insanely talented daughter, who created the sublime, cream linen blouse, fabric and design of the scrumptious sheer, peachy cream skirt, and the incredible grey coat.  I was so taken with the beauty of her designs that I just had to photograph them!  ASHLEY MARTINEZ is our stunning model.   I was lucky enough to photograph her and her new handsome husband during their engagement session and wedding last year. ANDREA DENYES is our very talented hair stylist from Glitz Salon in Clarkston.  Soft and natural is the look our brides love this season in either a quick tasseled up do or long subtle curls.   ABIGAIL BOOKO is our make up artist, also from Glitz Salon in Clarkston.   Her work is flawless whether we are going for a very soft natural look or a high fashion, dramatic style.  

…hat's off and sweetness to all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment